Recent improvements to our apps
The HeavyWorth development team has been continually improving our platforms for functionality and ease-of-use of our software. Take a look below to see a brief overview of changes that have happened recently.
See all of these updates by jumping into the HeavyWorth apps today!
Mobile app updates
- Valuation reasons have been have been added into the catalog so valuations use the correct approach and value (FMV, OLV, etc.)
- Search functionality has been changed to find a specific asset by description, serial/VIN, make/model/inventory ID.
- The ability to delete an asset from the mobile app has been added.
- View all catalogs created by your organization plus your recent catalogs.
- Assets or photos that have been deleted by other users will not be displayed to avoid clutter and confusion.
- Select multiple photos from your iPhone’s camera roll to quickly add to an asset.
Web app updates
- View columns for customer meter readings in the catalog asset listing.
- Ability to hide columns that are not used in the catalog.
- Open another catalog list in a new window by right clicking on the catalog link in header.
- Search function(s) have changed. Now able to search using catalog or asset information.
- We have added a “Save and edit next” action to work through assets in a catalog quicker.
- When receiving valuations, links to the comps used are now available to view.
- Also, the catalog export will now include individual estimates.
- Images are now able to be categorized when adding to an asset.
- While in catalog view, you’re able to sort multiple columns simultaneously for viewing ease.
- Apply filters to view only a special circumstance such as a custom package per catalog.
Mobile web updates
- Without having to install the HeavyWorth app, you’re now able to view and/or edit an asset and catalog details on your mobile device using the website.
- The asset list is now also usable on both iOS and Android phones.
Need to learn more about our features or the changes listed above? We are here to help you!
If you have questions, need more information or would like to request a demo of how the HeavyWorth software and platforms work, we are here for you.
Phone: 1.833.44.HEAVY (43289)