UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who participated in making this presentation a success. The recording is now available to review at http://heavyworth.co/webinar-farm-equipment
Join us on Wednesday, January 27, 2021, for a Farm Equipment Webinar Series presentation entitled Leveraging Data for Efficient and Accurate Equipment Valuations.
Trade-in profitability and used inventory turns are directly linked to establishing accurate used equipment values. Mistakes made during the valuation process can be extremely costly, but they can be largely avoided by developing a consistent, uniform process. HeavyWorth's Bill Albaugh will provide examples of information that must be collected to properly value equipment and will show how it can be done using a single system that can save time for both evaluators and the sales team.
• Watch a demonstration of data collection of a combine and see which photos are important
• Learn which data sources are most useful when valuing equipment
• Understand the value of consolidated archival of past valuation catalogs
• Realize how much time — and frustration — can be saved with a uniform approach to valuations
• Hear from a dealer who benefited by replacing separate tools with a single valuation platform